Why the P4PE Institute Leadership Development Initiative?
P4PE Institute Leadership Development Initiative (LDi) is the only programme that delivers a learning experience where academic excellence meets real-time exposure to the pulse of business in Africa.
Leadership Development with P4PE
The leadership style is one of the success factors for a productive corporate culture. In seminars on leadership development, employee interviews are often discussed, but it turns out to be difficult to put the desired leadership behaviour into practice in everyday leadership. This is where leadership coaching comes in as the most effective instrument of leadership development: The support provided by the coach helps your managers to achieve more self-reflection and thus more targeted control of their behaviour.
How does the leadership development Initiative (LDi) work at P4PE?
Our leadership coaching services can be applied at a variety of levels. The following is an example of holistic leadership development through coaching.
- Step 1: Together with your team of executives, we develop a mission statement of what good leadership means in your company.
- Step 2: In workshops, we work out with the executives what concrete behavior in a leadership situation corresponds to the previously defined values.
- Step 3: Through individual coaching for executives, your managers and team leaders become increasingly successful in managing their own behavior and bringing their strengths as leaders to bear.
- Step 4: A mixture of potential analysis and coaching is essential, especially for junior staff and for the selection of new managers.
- Step 5: The internal leadership guidelines are deepened through group coaching for managers and anchored in the corporate culture.
Leadership development initiative with P4PE Institute - Your advantages
- Our executive coaching is temporary support and can also be used selectively.
- Through coaching, managers become more confident in their behavior and actions.
- Employee discussions are no longer perceived as a burden, but as an enrichment for both sides.
- With the help of coaching for managers, a consistent, reliable quality of management work is established in your company.
- Our independent coaches are confidential companions for your executives.
Coaching and consulting - executives benefit from these qualifications.
- Our coaches have gained insights into various corporate and leadership cultures.
- Experience with various coaching topics such as micromanagement / modern leadership, leading at a distance, dealing with sick or addicted employees, burn-out prophylaxis, self-control
- Executive coaching in complex hierarchy
- Our coaches have undergone training with different focuses, such as systemic coaching, psychological coaching or as an Agile Business Coach
- Additional qualifications as mediator, trainer, personnel developer
- Regular peer coaching and supervision
- Our understanding of coaching is open-minded, people-oriented and appreciative.
What LDi executive coaching solutions do we offer?
- Intervention in currently challenging situations
- Short-term impulses through 3 sessions
For sustainable coaching success, we recommend
- Individual coaching over 5-8 sessions
- Work on individual focal points
- Potential analysis and selection
- In-house development of a leadership mission statement
- Coaching of entire leadership teams
|12 - 14April|
Leadership Essentials and Best Practices 4days/wk.(Hybrid)
|19 - 21April|
High Stake Leadership: Leading Through Crisis(Hybrid)
|01 May|| Featured|
Emerging Women Leaders – Cohort II
|01 - 02June|
Agile Leadership Programme(Hybrid)
|09 - 18August|
FTLP – Frontline Leadership Programme (Hybrid 2)
|06 - 08September|
Leadership Essentials and Best Practices 4days/wk. (Hybrid-2)
|12 - 13September|
Agile Leadership Programme(Hybrid-2)
|13 - 15September|
High Stake Leadership: Leading Through Crisis(Hybrid-2)
|02 - 06October|
LEADING HIGH-PERFORMANCE TEAMS (5 Days) – 2nd Run