The Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR®) is a globally relevant credential that is designed to validate the skills and knowledge of an HR professional who operates in a global marketplace. The credential demonstrates the mastery of cross-border HR responsibilities to include strategies of globalization, development of HR policies and initiatives that support organizational global growth and employer retention and creation of organizational programs, processes and tools that achieve worldwide business goals.
It is packed full of the exact kind of content you will need to pass the exam the first time around. Full PHR/SPHR Study Materials will be provided to each student. This can be scheduled as a comprehensive condensed intensive course, (3 days) each sessions for seven (7) hours per session or a spread out programme (5 Sat) for four (4) hours per session. .
This Course is designed to provide you with an overview of key areas in human resource and people management. Materials include five parts that correspond to the 5 functional areas, responsibilities, and associated knowledge as defined by the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI).
- Prepare for the GPHR exam.
- Enhance your career potential and professional status.
- Learn Human Resource management concepts & theory.
- Learn practical lessons from working HR professionals.
Course Content & Structure
The GPHR exam is divided into five functional modules:
- Strategic Business Management (26%)
- Global Talent Acquisition & Mobility (22%)
- Organizational Effectiveness & Talent Development (22%)
- Global Compensation and Benefits (18%)
- Workforce Relations and Risk Management (12%)
GPHR Eligibility: What do I need to know?
An understanding and experience in global HR is required, Also HR practitioners or professionals must meet the following criteria or its equivalent:
- A minimum of 2 years global professional HR experience with a Master's degree or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years professional HR experience (with 2 of the 3 being global HR experience) with a Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- A minimum of 4 years professional HR experience (with 2 of the 4 being global HR experience) with a diploma or equivalent