The scarcity of talent and inability to attract and retain enough talent has forced organisations to seek for ways to retain their high performing employees. An effective employee compensation structure is one of the critical components of a competitive human resource strategy since compensation practices heavily affects recruitment, turnover, investors and employee productivity.
Not only the most visible elements of an employee’s remuneration package, compensation and benefits are of interest to investors as well as regulators, governments and even customers. Balancing an organisation’s compensation and benefits package and workforce productivity is critical it’s short- and long-term goals, create a consistent message and meet the concerns and demands of its investors
Decisions regarding the alignment of compensation and benefits strategies to company goals should be by data rather than emotional response. The P4PE Institute strategic Compensation and Benefit Management Programme will teach you how to use data in practical and realistic ways to evaluate an organization’s existing strategy for total rewards.
Attend the Strategic Compensation and Benefit Management Programme and develop the skills and strategies to effectively attract, manage and retain talented high performing individuals your Organisation needs to deliver its strategic goals.
- Explore rising trends in compensation, benefits and total rewards strategy, and how they affect your company and industry.
- Analyse salary survey data to determine competitive pay rates and benefits packages in the market.
- Use data in practical and realistic ways to evaluate an organisation’s existing total rewards strategy.
- Learn how to empower your staff by giving them recognition in meaningful ways.
- Discover what big businesses are doing with health plans and uncover lessons that can learnt to improve your benefit offerings
- Network with other HR Professionals who are responsible for compensation and benefits plans and strategies
- The role & value of Compensation and Benefits within the organisation
- Defining the role and purpose of compensation
- The importance of perception and communication recent research
- The role of the Compensation and Benefits function.
- Defining the value of C&B within your organisation
- Linking C&B to the wider HR function
- How C&B can work with the wider HR community to deliver integrated tactical and strategic programmes
- Building a Total Compensation Plan (with a focus on non-cash reward)
- Defining total compensation and articulating its importance to the organisation
- Developing a total comp & Ben Strategy
- Measuring and communicating non-cash rewards
- Introducing the concepts of employee branding and employee value proposition
- The core competencies of a successful HR Compensation and Benefit professional (focus on building relationships and business acumen)
- Implementing C&B change successfully
- Managing C&B in a global environment
Company Executives HR professionals, Compensation and Benefits Professionals, Sales & Regional Managers and anyone who is involved in the decision making, Strategizing and execution of Compensation and benefits programme for employers of all industries and sizes.