Organizations require efficient human resources (HR) data analytics to make strategic business decisions.
In this course, you will gain insight into uses of analytics in HR, why it is important, and how you can use HR analytics to add value to your organization. You will explore resources that will help you align your organization's mission and goals with key metrics and benchmarks.
This course also covers the most common HR analytics tools, with a particular focus on the use of Microsoft Excel to explore a set of techniques you can use in organizing, analyzing, and presenting your HR data.
You will also explore how to apply the Analytics Process Model to analyse and organize data.
This course is designed to prepare you for one of the most important analytic skill which is to be able to present data effectively to communicate your results and recommendations to decision makers.
- Give examples of the value analytics brings to human resources (HR)
- Generate a list of HR benchmarks and metrics relevant to an organization’s mission or goals
- Apply best practices for using HR analytics to support making data-driven decisions
- Demonstrate use of the Analytics Process Model to analyse HR data
- Prepare an analysis of workforce and talent data to identify trends and other actionable performance information
This course is designed for managers, HR generalists, specialists, and other professionals who need to inform decisions using HR data.