This course builds skills in areas vital to the success of a virtual team: distance management and team leadership. By combining theory with experiential exercises, participants develop the skills required to meet the demands of the constantly changing global work environment.
What you will learn:
- The Changing Global Industries
- Global Cultures and how they differ
- The Impact of Technology on Virtual Management
- The fundamentals of Virtual Leadership
- The Competencies of Virtual Leadership
Who should attend?
- Management of the contemporary organizations
- Management who considering a transforming to the new design of the organizations (Working across boundaries and distances)
- Managers who working virtually with their teams
- Persons who aim to get new skills to be ready for the new model of the business