In today’s multigenerational workplace, it’s more important than ever to engage and retain your employees. Research tells us that people join companies with lots of positive ambition. But without a concentration on what's important to them, their mission, they may become unengaged very, very quickly.
This live online training course from P4PE Institute will give the know-how to learn the key drivers most closely connected to high levels of employee engagement and develop strategies to maintain and grow that talent. From career development strategies to retention strategies, gain an understanding of management’s role in talent engagement. Learn how to establish an engaged culture that promotes a sense of community, commitment, and cooperation.
By the end of this training, you will be able to;
- Identify best practices for selecting, recruiting, and on-boarding talent
- Identify the key approaches to measuring performance and evaluating your employees
- Ascertain the complete cycle of managing talent and creating a robust talent pipeline for your team and organization
- Effectively manage and develop talent with the required insights, frameworks and tools.
Talent Management Definition
- Define talent
- Identify types of talent
- Define skills and knowledge
- Differentiate between talent, skill, and knowledge.
Understanding Talent Management
- Key phases for implementing a talent management program
- Guidelines for managing talent
- The importance of talent management
- Benefits of talent management
- Compare talent management with replacement planning
- Challenges in managing talent
- Key elements in developing a winning talent strategy.
- Methods to determine talent for a position
- Guidelines for drafting a good job profile
- Questions that help you to recognize talent
- Ways to reward employees
- Reasons for employees leaving an organization
- Reasons for retaining talent
- Measures to retain talent
Retaining Top Talent: The Big Challenge
- Common Mistakes Made by Companies and How to Avoid Them
- Integrating compensation with Talent Management
- Recommendations to keep your talented people.
Learning professionals and managers at all levels will benefit from this course. Senior HR professionals, middle-line managers, HR supervisors, training managers as well as all those involved in designing and setting up talent management systems that will allow the organization to create organizational excellence and continuously improve its bottom line.
A P4PE Institute Certificate will be provided to participants who attend and complete the online training course.