This course will explore key concepts and solutions that can be employed to optimize the balance between supply chain responsiveness and the costs required to deliver desired business results. Supply chain professionals continue to be pressured to deliver superior operational results while at the same time reducing costs. The course will apply a thorough understanding of supply chain activities, managing and optimizing your inventory to deliver financial results and use risk management tools and techniques.
What you will learn:
- Analyze the effectiveness of your firm’s supply chain practices
- Create an inventory strategy that speeds cash flow
- Evaluate and work with suppliers to deliver tangible business results
- Use analytical tools to identify supply chain risk
- Make cost and service improvements
Who should attend?
- Supply chain professionals
- Sourcing, procurement, and supplier management professionals
- Production and manufacturing professionals
- All of those who need an understanding of supply chain concepts that can deliver lasting value for their business
- All of those who need an understanding of the relationships between risk, cost and service in supply chains