The P4PE Certified & Senior Certified Professional in HRM (SHRM-CP/SCP) course is one of our Executive Development Programmes targeted at Senior Professional HR practitioners. This is class is specially designed for HR professionals with at least 4 years experience in Human Resource Management in any industry. The classes are made up of toolkits, case studies and ready to use templates and expertly facilitated sessions by experienced HR practitioners in learning friendly environments. The programmes architect the learning of participants while empowering them to passionately enable their organisations to change and deliver excellent performance.
This Course is designed to provide you with an overview of key areas in human resource and people management. Materials include all parts that correspond to the competency areas, responsibilities, and associated knowledge as defined by the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM).
- Prepare for the SHRM-CP/SCP exam.
- Enhance your career potential and professional status.
- Learn Human Resource management concepts & theory.
- Learn practical lessons from working HR professionals.
Course Content & Structure
The SHRM-CP/SCP Certification exam is divided into six Competency modules:
- HR Competencies
- Relationship Management
- Leadership & Navigation
- Global & Cultural Effectiveness
- Ethical Practice
- Business Acumen
- Critical Evaluation
- Talent Acquisition & Retention
- Employee Engagement
- Learning & Development
- Total Rewards
- Structure of the HR Function
- Organizational Effectiveness & Development
- Workforce Management
- Employee Relations
- Technology & Data
- HR in the Global Context
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Risk Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Employment Law & Regulations
- Business and HR Strategy
Course Benefits - What do I learn?
- Career advancement - This course prepares HR professionals for career advancement opportunities. It features open interactive forums and "real-world" case studies.
- Cost-effective learning - Multiple locations. Attend the nearest to you to save on travel expenses.
- Practitioner-focused and competency-based - The curriculum is designed by subject matter experts and includes application exercises designed to develop specific competencies and decision-making skills.
- Tuition reimbursement - Many HR professionals will be eligible to apply for employer tuition reimbursement.
- Action-oriented curriculum - Provides opportunities for HR professionals to network, and share "real-world" experiences and apply what they learn to the workplace.
- Convenient hours - the course is offered after work hours, on the weekends, or Web-based.
- Your knowledge will be current and relatively relevant
- You will learn practical skills to impact your job immediately
- The SHRM Certifications were developed with employers in mind
- Your knowledge and skills will be globally-applicable and universally recognized
- Your certification and training comes from the leading advocate for HR professionals (SHRM)
Eligibility: What do I need to know?
This course is designed primarily for exempt and non-exempt level HR professionals seeking SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certification. Candidates for certification must meet the eligibility criteria established by the SHRM Certification Commission. Candidate qualifications include: (Include eligibility chart on SHRM website)
For those not seeking certification, this program of study provides a comprehensive and accelerated option for professional development. Participants gain a generalist viewpoint, refresh key ideas and concepts, strengthen their understanding of core HR competencies and increase productivity.
The course is designed for managers and staff in general management or human resource management positions:
- Individuals planning to take the SHRM-CP/SCP certification exam
- Individuals new from school and desirous of a career in HR
- Experienced HR practitioners seeking professional development to enhance or advance their careers
- Senior managers who are new to the human resource field
No Events Found