This intensive project management training course offers complete guidance for managing any or all types of projects and will provide you with a solid foundation for best practice project management. The course explores how to ensure projects deliver outcomes which are both client-focused and organizationally relevant.
This course covers key aspects of project definition, planning and control to ensure relevant quality within time, budget and resource constraints. It also tackles team leadership, stakeholder management, project communications and handover to operational use. As Project Management is considered a vital organisational competency – it will also examine the role of the Project Manager and/or the Project Team, who are charged with increasing the organisation’s overall project management capability.
What you will learn:
- An introduction to the world of project management
- Project planning, scheduling and budgeting
- Project resourcing, monitoring and control
- The Project Manager’s roles and responsibilities
- Project evaluation, reporting, closure and hand-over
Who should attend?
- Project Managers
- Those who intend to go into project management