The utmost challenge of project management is to achieve all of the project goals including the processes related to initiating, planning, executing, controlling, monitoring, and closing a project within the given constraints(time, money, e.t.c). This class will cover topics such as project integration, scope, time, cost, risk management.
- This course intends to give the student a basic familiarity (literacy) with Project Management.
- At the end of the course, participants are expected to have gained knowledge of basic concepts of Project Management, thus, enabling them to functionally utilize these skills in future practices.
- To provide participants with a portfolio of project management tools that can be used in managing projects.
- Describe the Project management concepts, principles, methods, project life cycle, and the knowledge that is required for managing the projects.
- Review a case study by applying the project management process groups to manage a project.
- Analyze the different processes of each knowledge area with its Inputs, Outputs, and Tools, and Techniques.
- Evaluate the challenges and risks faced by the project managers. Calculating the risk factors and creating Risk registers.
- To provide participants with a real-world project management experience.
- Introduction to Project Management
- The Project Management Life cycle
- The Project Management Case Study
- Project Integration Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Risk Management
The class will be held physically and online. The venue, course calendar, and other details will be shared with registered participants.
Date: May, 10th 2021
Time: 10am - 2pm