PRODUCT STRATEGY & MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME
BUILD >> PROMOTE >> GROW
Discovering, Developing, Managing, and Marketing Products as a Business.
Product Strategy as the Foundation of Business Growth
Every company that sees technology as a competitive differentiator needs a product strategy. And every person who touches a product inside of an organization directly contributes to its success or failure. A comprehensive product strategy incorporates involvement from all stakeholders in the ecosystem. For those involved in developing or delivering product strategy—from cradle-to-grave—you’ll develop a mindset that anchors product strategy as the pathway to growth.
Whether you are seeking growth by launching new products and services, or need to manage the lifecycle of existing ones, the Product Strategy program offers approaches that are used by many of the top technology-driven companies in the world today. Market-tested strategies for product, service and solutions-driven firms to manage ongoing product lifecycles. Everyone who touches a product contributes to success or failure – learn proven methods. Real-World Application. 2-weeks Online Program. Learn from Peers Online.
- Analyze new product opportunities to arrive at ‘go’ or ‘no-go’ conclusions efficiently
- Assess the pros and cons of various business models including SaaS and pivot to another business model when your current one isn’t delivering growth
- Develop a go-to-market strategy using the 7-Elements Framework
- Create buyer personas, positioning, and messaging based on proprietary tools from the Kellogg School of Management
- Learn from real-world custom case studies and examples based on the faculty’s own consulting experience with top tech firms such as Microsoft, AT&T, Salesforce.com, and Facebook
- Create agile requirements grounded in the ‘jobs-to-be-done’ framework, user stories, and epics
- Manage partner ecosystems and learn how to create win-win partnerships
Who Is This Program For?
- Business managers and leaders who are materially involved at any point in a product’s lifecycle, from cradle-to-grave
- Those who may be directly responsible for product or portfolio strategy, or who play a more indirect role such as in sales, marketing, operations, finance, or R&D
- Professionals at companies who are focused on using technology as a competitive differentiator, even if your vertical market isn’t ‘tech’
- Professionals wanting to take on a more formal product management role
Participants come from a wide range of industries that include:
- Pure-play technology companies including software, hardware, electronics, networking, and e-commerce
- Industrial products companies including consumer durables, medical equipment and devices, automotive, construction, and agricultural
- Tech-intensive services firms such as banking/fintech, law firms, IT services, and consultancies
Over the course of eight weeks, you’ll discover how product strategy is the foundation of business growth. You’ll touch upon every stage of the product strategy lifecycle—learning strategies for growth from cradle to grave—and to think like a CEO of your product or service.
|Module 1: Understanding Product Strategy
Learn why it’s critical to have a product strategy, and how it may vary in different types of organizations.
|Module 5: Agile Product Development
Learn the principles of agile development and use these principles to influence a team over whom you have no direct authority, such as an engineering team.
|Module 2: Analyzing Product Opportunities
Evaluate new opportunities based on the ‘jobs-to-be-done’ framework.
|Module 6: Taking Products to Market
Learn how to define and understand your key audiences and choose the most appropriate route(s) to market.
|Module 3: Discovery and Requirements Definition
Apply the discovery hypothesis framework, create user stories, and build a wireframe to outline an opportunity to deliver an urban mobility solution for school kids.
|Module 7: Managing the Partner Ecosystem
Learn to define the elements of the ‘whole offer’ and how to design and manage partnerships effectively.
|Module 4: Designing the Business Model
Learn which situations are appropriate for each type of business model and analyze the economics of a SaaS pricing model.
|Module 8: Managing Product Evolution and Growth
Build on the strengths of your existing strategies and tactics to drive new growth. Learn about product evolution and the impact of decisions on your product line. Conduct a road-mapping exercise for an innovative new product in the medical supplies industry.
Session starts soon.
For enquiries, please call/WhatsApp : +2348098237473 │ email@example.com │ www.p4pe.co
Your Source for Business Growth and HR Solutions.