The P4PE Performance Consulting Masterclass (PCM) course will equip participants with the tools and know-how to provide businesses with informed advice and strategies for improvement. As a performance consultant, you’ll not only be able to identify key areas for improvement but will be able to offer solutions that align with core business values.
This masterclass gives you a powerful set of skills and techniques that will transform you into an effective performance consultant, helping you contribute significant value to your clients and to your organisation.
What will I learn on a PCM course?
By embarking on a PCM course, you’ll be prepared to:
- Understand the business needs of solution requests: Find out what a business really wants and needs. Learn how to assess issues like gaps in performance and link solutions with business objectives.
- Build effective solutions to deliver business results: Learn how to use new tools to design integrated solutions that close performance gaps and leverage existing organisational initiatives.
- Build trust and improve communication: Promote company-wide support of performance improvement initiatives. Get templates and guidance on how to best implement your plans in an organised and influential way.
- Demonstrate and measure ROI: Learn simple techniques to accurately track the results of your improvements. You’ll use these methods to demonstrate return on investment and improved business metrics.
- Show yourself to be a trusted advisor: Rather than providing training to help tick a box, show you’re a respected business consultant with a track record of creating solutions that have positively impacted performance.
Unit One: Pre-Workshop & Introduction
- Self-assess 4 key competencies
- Workshop overview
- What is Performance Consulting?
- The Role of the Performance Consultant
- Common Causes of Performance Gaps
Unit 2: Process and Critical Skills
- Tactical or Strategic Requests?
- A Shift in Mindset to Performance Consulting
- The Performance Consulting Pyramid
- Organizational & Emotional Intelligence
Unit Three: Accessing Performance Gap
- Analysing Performance Gaps
- Effective Interviews with stakeholders at all levels
- Active Listening
Unit Four: Designing Systematic Solutions and Measuring Results
- Designing Performance Solutions
- Defining your Project
- The Right Tools at the Right Time
- Measuring Results
Unit Five: Simulation Preparation
- Simulation Exercise & Debrief
- Tying it together with own client project from Unit 1
- Continuous Development Opportunities
Who is this course for?
This Performance Consulting Masterclass is ideal for developing skills in workplace learning and HR professionals. Those who want to progress their abilities can use a PCM to assess business objectives, implement strategies and measure results.