The P4PE Performance Consulting Masterclass (PCM) course will equip participants with the tools and know-how to provide businesses with informed advice and strategies for improvement. As a performance consultant, you’ll not only be able to identify key areas for improvement but will be able to offer solutions that align with core business values.
This masterclass gives you a powerful set of skills and techniques that will transform you into an effective performance consultant, helping you contribute significant value to your clients and to your organisation.
By embarking on a PCM course, you’ll be prepared to:
- Understand the business needs of solution requests: Find out what a business really wants and needs. Learn how to assess issues like gaps in performance and link solutions with business objectives.
- Build effective solutions to deliver business results: Learn how to use new tools to design integrated solutions that close performance gaps and leverage existing organisational initiatives.
- Build trust and improve communication: Promote company-wide support of performance improvement initiatives. Get templates and guidance on how to best implement your plans in an organised and influential way.
- Demonstrate and measure ROI: Learn simple techniques to accurately track the results of your improvements. You’ll use these methods to demonstrate return on investment and improved business metrics.
- Show yourself to be a trusted advisor: Rather than providing training to help tick a box, show you’re a respected business consultant with a track record of creating solutions that have positively impacted performance.
Unit One: Pre-Workshop & Introduction
- Self-assess 4 key competencies
- Workshop overview
- What is Performance Consulting?
- The Role of the Performance Consultant
- Common Causes of Performance Gaps
Unit 2: Process and Critical Skills
- Tactical or Strategic Requests?
- A Shift in Mindset to Performance Consulting
- The Performance Consulting Pyramid
- Organizational & Emotional Intelligence
Unit Three: Accessing Performance Gap
- Analysing Performance Gaps
- Effective Interviews with stakeholders at all levels
- Active Listening
Unit Four: Designing Systematic Solutions and Measuring Results
- Designing Performance Solutions
- Defining your Project
- The Right Tools at the Right Time
- Measuring Results
Unit Five: Simulation Preparation
- Simulation Exercise & Debrief
- Tying it together with own client project from Unit 1
- Continuous Development Opportunities
This Performance Consulting Masterclass is ideal for developing skills in workplace learning and HR professionals. Those who want to progress their abilities can use a PCM to assess business objectives, implement strategies and measure results.