This Management Accounting training course is designed to cover the role and importance of synchronizing corporate financial management indicators to enhance corporate value and strengthening operations in terms of the cash conversion cycle. Participants will leave with a clear understanding of KPI used for finance and the latest financial statements, case studies and effective management theories, specific measures and IT solutions to enable them to make an effective contribution to the workplace.
This virtual training course will also put emphasis on the importance of environmental issues and corporate governance and management of financial risks with a view to ESG (Environmental, Social & Governance) and SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals).
By attending this P4PE Institute training course, participants will be able to;
- Acquire basic knowledge on CCC (Cash Conversion Cycle) with global comparison by industry
- Understand best practice techniques for achieving effective Cash Management
- Discuss & learn the practical application of these best practices, through case studies & exercises
- Acquire practical management methods: Break-Even Point Analysis, Inventory Driven Costs
- Develop an action plan to utilise these theories in their own areas of responsibility, fitting them into the Cash Management Strategy, and measuring benefits
- Acquire the tips - How to Visualize the Necessary Data and form Corporate Project by involving stakeholders required
The following will be prioritized among a wide range of topics:
- Management Accounting and Corporate Value Management
- How to Mitigate Accounting Fraud Risks?
- Value Management KPI - ROE (Return on Equity) and ROIC (Return on Invested Capital)
- What is CCC (Cash Conversion Cycle)? - Effective Management Accounting with Abundant Case Studies and Best Practices
- Effective Management Theories – Balanced Scorecard, Amoeba Management, Six Sigma
- PSI (Purchase / Production, Sales, Inventory) Management
- How to Implement Problem-Solving PDCA (Problem-Finding, Display, Clear, Acknowledge)
- Time-Axis Management for Inventory and Accounts Receivable
- Inventory Diagnosis Clinic to Assess the Current State of Your Cashing Speed (CCC) and Identify the Problematic Areas for Improvement
- Effective IT Solutions for Increasing Efficiency and Corporate Project Formation
Who Can Attend?
This P4PE training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Operational Managers
- Accounting and Financial Manager
- Supply Chain Senior Managements (Sales, Production, Procurement, Logistics)
- Corporate Controllers
- Risk Managers, Auditors
P4PE Certificate of Attendance will be provided to participants who attend and complete the course.