This is a comprehensive development training course that addresses the key skills, qualities and attributes of both Leadership and Management. This program will cover all aspects of leadership and management with the main emphasis being on the human side of leading and managing people.
What you will learn:
- Understanding the skills required for contemporary Management and how to apply them
- Understanding the role of the modern Leader in its many forms
- Discovering & practicing different styles Leadership such as Coaching
- Gaining and using workplace skills for Managing people more effectively
- Understanding the need for motivation and how to apply it to self, individuals and teams
- Developing enduring human relationships to benefit business performance
Who should attend?
- Senior Leaders
- Aspiring Leaders
- Senior Manager
- Middle Managers looking to increase their skill-set
- Team Leaders and Workplace Leaders
- HR Professionals and Senior Technical Heads
- Project Managers