The Global HR Outlook Conference is Africa’s hosted HR Expedition, Talent & Tech show event inviting
innovative and Global businesses within Africa to connect and share unrivalled insight while
networking with the African HR Community, Strategist and Leaders ecosystem in one place.
We invite you to nominate participants to the 2023 GLOBAL HR Outlook Conference.
This year’s Event THEME is: " Mind the gap in an Unfolding world Economy – The Africa
It will feature amongst others:
1. Over 10 Global Speaker & Exhibitors (each ending with a Q&A session)
2. 24 Impactful Sessions
3. 3 Concurrent Sessions
4. 300 HR, Strategy & Leadership Attendees
5. Global & Hybrid Locations
• Date: 14th -15th February, 2023
• Venue: Lagos + Abuja + Virtual (Hybrid Event)
• Time: 9:00am – 5pm
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com.
Call/WhatsApp +234 809 050 9843.
- The programme provides a training
platform that specifically tackles HR
- It provides information that turns
HR into a wealth creator rather than
a cost centre
- It provides practical ways for HR to
respond to the changing and
emerging Economic and global
world of work
- It educates leaders on how
successful strategic initiatives can
be adapted for their use