Digital marketing is an umbrella term for the marketing of products or services using digital technologies, mainly on the internet, but also including mobile phones, display advertising, and any other digital medium. The way in which digital marketing has developed since the 1990s and 2000s has changed the way brands and businesses utilize technology and digital marketing for their marketing. Digital marketing campaigns are becoming more prevalent, as digital platforms are increasingly incorporated into marketing plans, and as people use digital devices instead of going to physical shops.
At the end of this course participants should be able to:
- Understand Digital Marketing concepts; their meaning, difference, and relevance.
- Importance of digital marketing. How digital marketing can help start-ups, non-profits, small businesses, and large brands.
- Create a digital marketing plan that can come in handy in your job, start-up, or small business. Understand the essentials of any digital marketing plan.
- Understand the concept of content marketing.
- Know the basics of creating and implementing a content marketing plan and measuring its impact. Content Marketing case study - A case study that details out successful implementation of content marketing are explored.
- Understand influencer marketing and its importance in the context of digital marketing.
- How you can plan and implement an influencer marketing campaign. It covers important aspects of the plan and metrics that should be tracked to measure the success of an influencer marketing campaign. And finally, how you can get started with Google Ad words.
- Introduction to digital marketing
- Important Digital Marketing Terms
- Paid Media, Earned Media, and Owned Media
- Why Digital Marketing
- Planning a Digital Marketing Campaign
- Introduction to Content Marketing
- History of Content Marketing
- Creating a content marketing plan
- Introduction to Influencer Marketing
- Pay-Per-Click advertising
- Pros and Cons of Pay-Per-Click advertising
- Introduction to Google Ad words & Search Engine Marketing
The classes will be both physical and online. The venue, course calendar, and other details will be shared with registered participants.
Classes for this skill are scheduled to hold twice so participants can pick a convenient date.
Dates: April, 26th 2021 | 17th May, 2021
Time: 10am - 2pm