Technology has disrupted just about every industry. In the 21st century, people shop online, make reservations through apps and even check in with their doctors in a few clicks. We’ve come to expect digital options for completing everyday tasks, no matter how big or small. These rapid changes are even extending into the workplace. Today, we apply to jobs online, go through digital interview processes and even work remotely.
As an HR leader, it’s crucial to recognize the ways technology has become an inextricable part of today’s workforce. A digital HR transformation is underway. In order to ensure your team and organization is properly prepared for the changes that go along with rapid technological advancements, there are a few keys to success you’ll want to follow.
HR digital transformation is the transformation in the way HR functions, using data to guide all areas of HR: payroll, benefits, performance management, learning and development, rewards and recognition, and hiring. The role of HR teams in digital transformation is twofold:
- It is responsible for its own transformation – using automation and digital, data-led processes.
- In collaboration with the IT department, HR is now being asked to lead organizations towards digital transformation and support its continual digital evolution. This involves empowering employees with a digital mindset to improve workforce processes and enhance productivity.
- Leverage digitalization to make great HR & Business Decisions.
- Roll out a digital road-map for your HR Business Unit & Organization.
- Collate and evaluate data to make great human capital decisions and reshape your internal processes.
- Create an HR operating model which incorporates digitalization.
HR enthusiasts, professionals, managers and executives