Teams drive organizational progress, yet forming and leading high-performance teams is one of the most complex challenges facing any leader. Developing and Leading High-Performing Teams is a unique leadership program for executives that combines the best insights from research and case studies, tested in the context of hands-on, experiential learning.
Through cross-functional team building and helping participants develop an enhanced ability to lead high-performing teams, this program places executives in settings and contexts that will change the way they experience leadership.
Highlights and Key Outcomes
In Developing and Leading High-Performing Teams, you will:
- Gain hands-on experience in building, participating in, and leading teams in diverse contexts
- Understand how team leadership resides in action rather than position
- Manage strong individual players within a team and draw out the best from everyone — so that the team is more than the sum of its parts
- Build a peer network of fellow leaders for sharing challenges, insights, and perspectives
Session topics include:
- Forming and Sustaining Successful Teams
- Aligning Individuals around Group Goals
- Team Dynamics
- Leading from the Front, the Middle, and Behind
- Experiential Learning
Who Should Attend?
Developing and Leading High-Performing Teams is designed primarily for managers of small to mid-sized teams, specifically middle and senior managers from the private, public, and non-profit sectors. Participants leave the program with an expanded peer network, plus specific tools and frameworks to better understand team dynamics and drive better team performance.