This course will equip you to be a team member who can practice collaborative thinking and intelligence. Collaborative thinking is a procedure where members of a group combine their strengths and backgrounds to produce a collection of ideas to address a particular problem. Instead of an individual attempting to solve a problem alone, a group of people encourages creative thinking and yields an advantage with their various backgrounds and strengths. Delegates will acquire critical thinking and fosters innovation which will support them in overcoming workplace problems. Collaborative thinking results in a team effort to solve problems in a holistic, synergistic and intelligent way.
What you will learn:
- Collaborative thinking process techniques
- Collaborative conversations to stimulate participation
- Adaptability to various team dynamics, background and personality
- Creative problem-solving for finding solutions
- Active listening skills for workplace discussions
Who should attend?
- Team members and team leaders
- Senior managers
- Board level executives and non-executives