Customers, truly, provide the sources of the lifeblood for any business. But truly also, not all customers of any business are created equal. Some require more attention than others. By gaining insights on needs, preferences and behaviours, management of customer experience journeys can be optimized at critical touch points.
This course provides participants with an understanding of the essentials they need to know, the frameworks as well as templates they must have to get off to a great start in Customer Experience Management. They will be exposed to:
- What a Customer Experience Management (CEM) is really about.
- How to design a CEM Strategy.
- The various CEM measures in use and their advantages and disadvantages.
- How to improve the concepts that underpin the CEM.
- Methods to assess how customer centric the organization is and what need to change.
- Understand the implementation process.