A Strategic Business Unit/Profit Centre Management Programme
OVIERVIEW - Learn how to make a business succeed!
This Business Management and Administration Course is just the ticket if you have ambitions of successfully managing a business and its finances. Good business management is vitally important for a company’s commercial success. In this masterclass, you’ll learn about business and financial management best practices, office and legal practice, human resource management, computer literacy, global business strategy and research methods in commerce.
Boost your career with this masterclass, enhance your leadership skills, develop your management acumen and foster a genuinely entrepreneurial approach to management.
BENEFITS - OBJECTIVE
- Demonstrate an understanding of the documentation, processing and recording of a business’s financial transactions.
- Communicate effectively with the business stakeholders.
- Show that you know what it means to be a general manager.
- Cost and price products and manage working capital.
- Manage your diary and work schedule as a manager.
- Operate efficiently as a general office manager of a business.
- Apply marketing, law, PR, and economics principles in business.
- Draw up and interpret financial statements and reports.
- Work efficiently with the HR and labour relations departments.
- Apply business growth principles for local and global expansion.
- Work with management information systems at a corporate level.
- Prepare a business for internal/external audit.
- Apply principles of strategic intent and strategic thinking in a global business environment.
- Apply managerial finance and control principles in a commercial environment.
- Draw up and interpret financial statements and reports in accordance with IFRS.
COURSE CONTENT -PROGRAM CURRICULUM
- Business Unit Strategy
- Business Environment
- Corporate Strategy
- Strategy Implementation and Simulation
Leadership & Change
- Leadership I
- Change Management
- Entrepreneurship Essentials
- Financial Management and Control (FMCL)
- Financial Reporting and Regulatory Frameworks (FRRF)
- Financial Accounting Essentials and Quantitative Methods
- Financial Statements (FNST)
- Managerial Accounting
- Finance for Value Creation
Human Resources Management
- Human Resources Management and Labour Relations (HRLR)
- Effective Team Leadership
- Office and Legal Practice (OLPR)
- HR From A Leadership And Strategy Perspective
- Building High Performance Teams
Marketing and Sales:
- Advanced Marketing
- B-To-B Marketing
- Marketing Through Social Media
- Operations Management and Supply Chain
- Marketing Management and Public Relations (MMPR)
- Sales Excellence
- Negotiation Skills
Entrepreneurship & Business Development:
- Business Modelling And Lean Startup Techniques
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Innovation In Established Firms And Governmental Organizations
ELIGIBILITY - TARGET PARTICIPANTS
This program is designed for professionals and entrepreneurs looking at enhancing their leadership and management skills or looking at managing their own business unit or company in the future. In particular:
- Assistant or administrator in human resources, office management, legal, administration, public relations, marketing, sales,
- Labour Relations Manager, Field/Floor/Store/Department Supervisor /Manager, Customer Service Manager.
- Financial Accountant, Accounting Officer, Key Account Manager, Business Manager, Business Consultant, Business Advisor, Service or Sales Manager