Supply Chain Management (SCM) is the method of operating the efforts of logistics, warehouses, procurement, transportation and other support service sections to build towards the success of supporting the end user.
Sustainability in SCM generally refers to continuous accountability for risk and negative impact caused by a range of actions along the supply chain. This course will support you to develop tools and achieve success to manage these massive duties proactively, allowing you to meet deadlines and deliver against your objectives.
What you will learn:
- Understand the SCM work flow
- Comprehend the Concepts of the SCM
- Demonstrate the elements of the SCM
- Analyse the process of the SCM
- Appraise and apply the principles of the SCM
- Be able to produce a plan to implement sustainability into their organisation
Who should attend?
- Managers and Employees who do take on responsibilities in Supply Chain & Logistics with already a first experience in the field and want to evolve to the next level
- Managers and Employees moving to supervision or managerial roles in Supply Chain & Logistics
- Managers and employees in a function at the interface between the Supply Chain & logistics and other departments