In this course, you will learn how to analyze where you are currently, set goals for the business’s future and develop plans to achieve those goals. You will also learn how to evaluate new business opportunities and forecast your business’s financial future. The first step in running a successful business is to develop a sound business plan and strategy. Equally important is the second step, which is to finance the strategy and then manage the money earned by the business.
What you will learn:
- How to prepare a complete business plan.
- How to set goals for your business.
- How to analyze new business opportunities and determine their worthiness.
- How to prepare and manipulate pro formas to forecast the likely success of your plans.
- How to pinpoint gaps between your current capabilities and your strategic requirements.
Who should attend?
- Business Owners
- Financial Managers
- Business Managers
- Finance Personnels