Adaptive Leadership is a critical skill set for anyone looking to drive change in an increasingly complex world of conflicting demands and constantly changing priorities. Adaptive leadership uses practices and strategies designed to accomplish significant change and develop the sustainability required in challenging, competitive and complex environments.
Leadership faces two challenging environment – technical problems which have technical solutions and cognitive problems which have no fixed or recognised solutions. The skills needed to focus on the cognitive problems at hand, with a view of finding solutions to correct the issues in the shortest possible time and in the most effective way are where you need adaptive leadership expertise.
This course will develop the practices and techniques to ensure any team member within the organization can become an effective adaptive leader.
What you will learn:
- Building capacities of the organization to learn, change culture and adapt to the use of new technology
- Encourage the innovation of their team members
- Stay abreast of current trends by their dedication to being lifelong learners
- Adaptive leaders entertain divergent and diverse views before major decisions are made
- Adaptive leaders have a willingness to take risks and experiment
Who should attend?
- Managers and Leaders implementing change processes
- Department Heads involved in complex change
- Strategic decision makers
- Team Leaders faced with complex change implementation
- Leaders looking for sustainability in an ever-changing world