The P4PE Fast Track CAPM/PMP - Certified Associate & Project Management Professional course is very unique as it caters specifically for mission critical functions of the organization. It equips project personnel, managers and supervisors with the requisite skills and competencies to successfully manage projects within time, budget and risk.
The course will equip all current and aspiring managers and directors in all fields and professions with the skills and competencies necessary for the effective and profitable management of projects of all types and sizes. The comprehensive training would provide an in-depth understanding of the project management knowledge areas as outlined in the PMIÂ® Guide to the Project management Body of Knowledge.
The training also services as a preparatory course for the world renowned Project Management Professional (CAPM/PMP) certification. By passing the CAPM/PMP certification exam, participants (and the organization as a whole) would demonstrate a mastery of essential Project Management skills and knowledge. .
- Prepare for the PMP exam.
- Enhance your career potential and professional status.
- Learn Project Management management concepts & theory.
- Learn practical lessons from working CAPM/PMP professionals.
Course Benefits - What do I learn?
Discover top tips to prepare yourself to sit for the PMP Exam
1. Review the essential project management skills and techniques required for successful projects and discover how they relate to PMP certification
2. Gain an in-depth understanding of each component of the CAPM/PMP certification examination and significantly improve your chances of passing the gruelling PMP Exam at the first attempt
3. Develop complete familiarity with the structure of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK Guide), its process groups, processes and knowledge areas, and how they all interconnect, as well as what it most important so that you can plan your study time to make the most of it.
Participants will gain practical skills to:
- > Identify and avoid common causes of project failure.
- > Identify options for structuring a project team.
- > Develop clear project purpose, deliverable and objectives statements.
- > Identify key areas of project risk, assess their impact and identify strategies for managing risks.
- > Analyze project scope by separating into discrete, manageable activities, complete with measurable deliverables.
- > Model the flow and timing of a project.
- > Identify critical path high priority tasks.
- > Estimate time for non-project activities.
- > Assess resource requirements, develop a budget.
- > Avoid scope creep.
- > Improve communication between stakeholders.
- > Create a productive team environment.
- > Implement steps to properly close-out a project.
The course is designed for managers and staff in general management or project management positions.