This is a globally relevant credential that is designed to validate management-level core human resource knowledge and skills. The credential demonstrates mastery of generally accepted HR principles in strategy and policy development as well as service delivery.
The credential is Independent of geographic region, and complements local HR practices. Through demonstrated knowledge, the credential enhances the credibility of HR professionals and the organizations they serve. This programme is suitable for different types of HR managers, managers and supervisors. It covers the entire HR management landscape.
The PHRi Certification Preparation Course covers, in detail, each of the four functional areas of the HRCI.org Body of Knowledge. At the end of the course, you will be able to identify your strongest HR functional areas and know where you need to concentrate your efforts. This is an excellent course for those interested in preparing for the PHRi exam.
It is packed full of the exact kind of content you will need to pass the exam the first time around. Full PHRi Study Materials will be provided to each student. This can be scheduled as a comprehensive condensed intensive course, (2 days) each sessions for seven (7) hours per session or a spread out programme (4 Sat, or 2 weekends Sat + Sun) each sessions for four (4) hours per session.
This Course is designed to provide you with an overview of key areas in human resource and people management. Materials include four parts that correspond to the four functional areas, responsibilities, and associated knowledge as defined by the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI).
- Prepare for the PHRi exam.
- Enhance your career potential and professional status.
- Learn Human Resource management concepts & theory.
- Learn practical lessons from working HR professionals.
Course Content & Structure
The PHRi exam is divided into six functional areas:
Module 1. Talent Acquisition 19%
- Job Analysis and Design
- Workforce Planning
- Workforce Recruiting
- Workforce Selection
Module 2. HR Administration and Shared Services 19%
- HR and Organization
- Employee Life Cycle
- Employee Attendance
- HR Documents and Records
Module 3. Talent Management and Development 19%
- Performance Management
- Employee Training
- Employee Development
- Talent Management
Module 4. Compensation, Benefits, and Work Experience 17%
- Total Rewards
- Incentive Programs
- Payroll and Benefits
- Employee Value Proposition
Module 5. Employee Relations and Risk Management 16%
- Employee Relations
- Employee Policies
- Employee Safety and Health
Module 6. HR Information Management 10%
- Human Resource Information System
- Information Privacy and Security
PHRi Eligibility: What do I need to know?
An understanding and experience in HR is required.Also
HR practitioners or professionals that meet the following criteria or its equivalent:
- 1 year HR experience with a Master's degree or equivalent.
- 2 years HR experience with a Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- 4 years HR experience with a diploma or equivalent.
The course is designed for managers and staff in general management or human resource management positions:
- HR professionals planning to take the PHRi certification exam
- HR professionals seeking to upgrade to PHRi
- HR practitioners seeking professional development to enhance or advance their careers
- Other mid-level managers pursuing career change or promotion