The Emerging Women Leaders (EWL) Programme is a growth opportunity for professionals to assume and expand leadership roles within their organizations and community. It is designed to equip women seeking influence with the tools they need to increase their leadership impact and create lasting personal and professional change. The programme is a 5-weeks learning journey that features two in-person immersive sessions, virtual modules, and networking events connecting current participants with graduates of P4PE's leadership development initiative (LDI) programs. Topics are delivered by renowned faculty and industry experts. The intensive curriculum is designed to engage participants in thought-provoking debates as they discuss the tough challenges facing women leaders. Throughout the programme, participants are encouraged to step back from their daily lives and reflect on what the key issues mean for them as individuals and professionals. Case studies, interactive discussions, group exercises, coaching and 360-degree feedback will teach attendees how to have a greater impact on their organisations and drive their own career development.
Personalised coaching is a core component of the programme. Through expert and peer coaching, the content will be linked to women leaders’ past and current experiences as well as their future aspirations, creating a truly personalised experience. The content is also tailored to each participant’s current organisational context and the broader performance-limiting factors women face in business. Participants will continue to receive support after the programme with a follow-up coaching session to cement learning and drive forward personal action plans.
This programme is designed for high-performing women who are aspiring to or have recently gained management responsibilities, and who are looking to strengthen their leadership capabilities and accelerate their careers. EWL brings together an elite group of emerging women business and social leaders. It will benefit executives from a range of disciplines and managerial backgrounds, who:
- have reached the position of a line manager or have an equivalent level of responsibility
- have been identified as high-potential leaders and would like to use that opportunity to their advantage
- are seeking to enhance their leadership skills, and demonstrate a strong drive to reach the top of their organisation
- have a minimum of 7 years of professional work experience.
Bringing a Strategic Focus to Your Role:
• Increasing your level of contribution
• Aligning capabilities with strategy
• Developing vision
• Strategic Thinking & Leading Change
Communicating with influence:
• Gender and its impact on communication
• Body language
• Persuasive methods
• Critical Conversations - Giving and Receiving Feedback
• Effective Presentations
Building Productive Relationships:
• Becoming a trusted advisor
• Identifying key players in and outside of your organization
• Building confidence and credibility with those in your network
Gender and Negotiation:
• Creating impactful outcomes as a female negotiator
• Winning strategies for negotiations
• Achieving organizational support
Developing Leadership Acumen.
• Leading Self and Others
• Leading Tasks and Organisations
• Expanding Your Influence
• Individualized Professional Coaching (optional)
Note: All programme content will be delivered live and will not be recorded.
Competence. Confidence. Credibility.
Leading in an Uncertain World
• Understand what it takes to lead in an uncertain, fast-changing, global world
• Gain real-time personalised feedback on your leadership style, as we put you through your paces in our experiential leadership exercises
Work through Your Leadership Challenges
• Work on one of your current leadership challenges with peers and an expert coach
• Learn how you are perceived in your work environment, using the Global Executive Leadership Mirror 360-degree assessment
Driving Personal and Professional Change
• Understand the hidden barriers to change and how to overcome them
• Participate in expert and peer coaching, where you will build a personal development plan to prepare for the next steps in your career
Developing Voice and Driving Career Success
• Master verbal and non-verbal communication, and hone your unique voice
• Learn how to effectively use networks, mentors, and sponsors to drive your career success
• Through experiential exercises, participants will receive coaching on their leadership skills and styles in group and interpersonal settings.
Above all, the programme will help you:
• Leverage your vision and values to lead more effectively
• Deepen your professional network
• Develop your ability to influence and lead change
• Enhance your capacity to communicate with clarity and confidence
• Synthesize diverse perspectives to create a culture where people will thrive
The programme fee, including the development days, personalised mentoring, action learning sets, and networking is N150,000 for non-members and N127,500 for members of the P4PE Institute Alumni (15% discount). Organisations wishing to make multiple bookings should contact: firstname.lastname@example.org a maximum of 5 delegates per organization per cohort. We also have a limited number of funded places available, if you are interested in being considered for a funded place, please do let us know via an email email@example.com. Please include the following details if applying for funding positions:
- Curriculum vitae, no more than 2 pages, highlighting leadership experience and leadership development/training
- 500-word personal statement explaining your motivation for wanting to participate in the course.
- Your application is no guarantee of a funding placement
We currently have limited sponsorship for each cohort from our sponsors. Available sponsorship:
- First 20 slots for Cohort I at N50,000 per participant
- First 25 slots for Cohort II at N75,000 per participant
- First 25 Cohort III at N100,000 per participant
SPONSOR OUR EMERGING WOMEN LEADERS
Kindly note that sponsorship opportunities are available for organisations committed to gender diversity, women's development and advancement. Your organization will be celebrated throughout the programme and on all programme communications. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
|01 May|| Featured|
Emerging Women Leaders – Cohort II