This course is aimed at proving essential knowledge and skills to enable participants manage both finance and financial risk more effectively, thereby increasing performance and returns whilst reducing risk. Participants will have a clear understanding of finance terminologies and the latest risk management instruments and techniques to enable them to make an effective contribution to the workplace. It also provides a clear understanding of the need for effective Corporate Governance and the benefits this brings to the company and its major stakeholders.
What you will learn:
At the end of this course, you will:
- Understand and evaluate corporate financial reports
- Determine sources of capital and capital structure
- Identify and appraise wealth-generating investments
- Recognize, quantify, and control financial risk
- Apply principles of good corporate governance
Who should attend?
- Professionals who wish to improve their finance knowledge and skills
- Members of the operational management team
- Professionals who have influence over operational or strategic decisions
- Consultants who provide advice on operations or strategy
- Managers who have responsibility for the management of risk