HR LANDSCAPE OUTLOOK 2018
– The Future of Human Resource Management –
January 18, 2018 at 9:00am-2:00pm
Radisson Blu Hotel, VI, Lagos, Nigeria.
Welcome to the Second Annual HR Outlook & Landscape roundtable. Each year, HR Outlook attracts heads of Human Resources, Strategic HR practitioners and business leaders in various industries and sectors of the economy.
The HR Outlook 2018 roundtable will provide insight and strategies for impact in these economic time.
HR Outlook 2018 features:
- Burning Issues facing HR
- High Energy Networking
- Passionate and Professional speakers
- New trends shaping HR Management
- Workforce Ready: Prepping your workforce to implement your 2018 business strategies
- Economic Outlook 2018: Positioning HR for possible growth
- Board Level HR: Elevating HR while driving growth.
- Zero Budget Employee Engagement: Impacting Productivity.
- Tech HR: Impacting Productivity & Managing cost.
- Oluwafunke Amobi, Country Head HR, StanbicIBTC Group
- Vitus Ezinwa, Group HR Director, TGI (was former HR Director of Coca Cola)
- Frans Ojielu, Group Finance Advisor, ICMG
- Joel Omeike!, Found/CEO P4PE Institute (event Convener)
HR Outlook Agenda:
HR Outlook Speakers: