About this course
Companies that attract, develop, and retain the best leaders are likely to flourish. The issue grows hazy when we attempt to define leadership, and hazier still when managers try to match today's dizzying array of leadership practices with the specific needs of their organization.
Result-Driven Strategy & Leadership Development Master Class brings refreshing clarity and directness to the leadership discussion, providing a hands-on program that will help executives succeed with their leadership challenges.
Course Benefits - What do I learn?
This Programme will provide action-oriented guidelines for leaders to develop and hone their own results-based leadership skills. It will show results in four specific areas:
- Results for employees - Understand & focus on getting desired results through people.
- The organization - Design, Build, and Manage organizational system and capability for optimal result.
- Its customers - Build, Segment, Create value, and Manage customer equity
- Its investors - Achieve growth, Manage equity, Create shareholders value.
This course is designed to offer a structured approach to the implementation of a Result-based Leadership Culture. The course covers:
- Connecting Leadership Attributes to Results
- Defining Desired Results
- Employee Results: Investing in Human Capital
- Organization Results: Creating Capabilities
- Customer Results: Building Firm Equity
- Investor Results: Building Shareholder Value
- Becoming a Result-Based Leader
- Leaders Building Leaders.
This Programme is for CXO's Managers & Executive Managers, Line Managers, Functional Managers, Emerging / New Managers, Fast track / High Performing Employees, Supervisors, Team Leaders, and Leaders in all kinds of Roles.
NOTE: To further leverage the value and impact of the Programme, we encourage organisations to send cross-functional teams of executives to P4PE Institute. We offer one of two exciting group benefits to companies sending three or more participants to this programme.
Advanced registration is required to join this course. Limited class size and registration window means early birds have an advantage. Register now and access qualifying discounts.Register Now