About this course
Keep track of your contacts, drive optimal sales and change leads to customers
Pursuing large critical deals without a process can be chaotic. The efforts put forward to complete a sale will prove useless if the leads with the highest likelihood to close are not handled appropriately. It is important that you are able to recognize and manage these opportunities that may translate to actual revenue.
Selling is the foundation for growth especially in an environment where little or nothing is predictable. Big and small businesses are seeking for every opportunity to turn leads to customers through opportunity tracking. When working with a large territory, especially ones that have many smaller customers, tracking opportunities can be tricky. Balancing the time spent on following-up on opportunities with the time spent acquiring new business is difficult for even the most experienced sales professional. Opportunity tracking is one of the most vital skills for successful selling
Advanced studies have shown that most sales are as a result of effective lead tracking which has often resulted in sales maximisation. P4PE Institute's Sales opportunity planning programme is specifically designed to help you streamline the process of keeping track of opportunities in the pipeline.
Course Benefits - What do I learn?
- Evolve to become an indispensable strategic partner to your clients
- Reduce competitive threats and strengthen client retention
- Gain clear expectations of the multiple roles you play as a Key Account Representative and define what it takes to be successful
- Maximize the return generated from every minute you invest while managing your accounts
- Develop realistic and achievable goals and forecasts that support your territory planning
- Strategically allocate your time across all activities and increase your profitability
- Conduct detailed market and industry analyses leveraging five separate criteria and additional tools
- Use a matrix rating system to categorize potential accounts and prospect more effectively
- Build a winning territory plan that leverages all insights derived from the activities above, with specific strategies and timelines to keep you on track
- Conduct an analysis of your current accounts to discover how to implement positive change and increase profit margins
- Build a detailed account profile of one of your key accounts
- Leverage your analyses to create an account plan that optimizes efficiency and effectiveness
- Easily uncover account needs and goals with a consultative investigation
- Create and deliver formal business cases to secure commitments
- Successfully navigate negotiations while maintaining profit margins
This course is designed to offer a structured approach to the implementation of Sales Opportunity Planning:
- Identify or create sales opportunities with and for a customer
- Increase win rates
- Engage earlier in the customer's buying processes
- Broaden and deepen customer relationships
- Shift the focus from selling on price to selling on value
- Move from transactional selling to strategic and solution selling
- Understand and leverage business relationships
- Uncover and capture the total available opportunity
- Develop superior competitive strategies
- Business performance
- Achievement of planned business results
- Mutual goal alignment
- Selling efficiency
- Time management effectiveness
- Employee and customer satisfaction rates
- Strategic concerns and trends
This programme is suitable for Professionals that want to further penetrate key, develop long-lasting client partnership, and create more strategic territory plans for better prospecting. Key managers, sales professionals, business-owners/entrepreneurs, sales managers will benefit greatly from this course.
NOTE: To further leverage the value and impact of the Programme, we encourage organisations to send cross-functional teams of executives to P4PE Institute. We offer one of two exciting group benefits to companies sending three or more participants to this programme.
Advanced registration is required to join this course. Limited class size and registration window means early birds have an advantage. Register now and access qualifying discounts.Register Now