About this course
This course is designed to help sales people to plan and prepare their approach to prospecting by looking at ways to research their territory and build up a sales pipeline of potential business.
It also looks at how to make meetings successfully over the phone and explores some top tips of how to pitch effectively to the potential customer during the sales meeting.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:-
- Explore different ways to prospect and research the marketplace
- Introduce influence mapping to help to make the most of contacts in existing accounts
- Discuss how to prioritise accounts in the sales pipeline that demonstrates a maximum return on investment from you time
- Provide a successful approach for making meetings on the telephone
- Introduce a range of techniques to help when pitching to a potential client, these would include building rapport, probing, listening and giving the answer
This course will enable delegates to:
- Make the most of their territory by identifying prospects and making meetings on the telephone
- Ensure that they create the right first impression when they meet a potential customer
- Be confident that they have a range of questioning techniques to ensure that they pitch the right solution to the customer.
- Give the answer in a way that appeals to the customer and leads to a successful sale
- Planning and prospecting
- Influence mapping
- Pitching with power
- Building rapport - first impressions
- Questions which work
- Giving the answer
- Practical sessions (Role Plays)
- Objection Handling
Sales people who are new to their territory or who are looking for a new focus on how to find new businesses, make meetings and enhance their sales approach when pitching to a customer face-to-face.
Advanced registration is required to join this course. Limited class size and registration window means early birds have an advantage. Register now and access qualifying discounts.Register Now