About this course
Customer Relationship Management portrays the reputation of an organization. It is an important brand feature which also determines the prominence of an organization in a business environment.
The Customer Relationship Management & Business Development training will educate participants on a variety of techniques involved with building, managing, and the value of having a Customer Relationship Management system.
In addition to being a powerful tool in developing an effective CRM, participants will walk away with over 10 ready to use tools and models to effectively manage Customer relations and expectations.
Course Benefits & Objectives?
At the end of the program, participants will be empowered to:
- Understand the concept and importance of Customer Relationship Management.
- In-depth knowledge of various methodologies involved with managing relationships with customers.
- Understand why CRM is essential for attracting, retaining and growing loyal customers.
- Determine the uses and objectives of implementing CRM.
- Apply CRM for improving marketing sales, customer service and customer contact.
Course Content & Structure
- Defining the nature and role of CRM
- Building CRM
- Dimensions of CRM
- Internal marketing
- One-on-one marketing
- Building relationships with stake holders
- Planning the CRM strategy
- Life-Time Value of the Customer.
- CRM Software: Pros and Cons.
The programme will be of immense value to anyone wishing to increase their understanding of the subject and improve the status of their organisations including:
- Middle and Line managers of Human Resources, Marketing, Operations, Finance, Projects, and Strategic planning departments.
- Middle and senior-level managers from marketing, e-commerce, sales and operations, strategic planning and general management
- Product, brand, e-marketing and advertising managers
- Finance managers responsible for customer profitability measurements and analysis Sales and service managers
NOTE: To further leverage the value and impact of this Programme, we encourage organisations to send their teams to P4PE Institute. We offer one of two exciting group benefits to companies sending three or more participants to this programme.
|SELF-STUDY:||Can’t Attend? Register and Get the Self-Study Pack or Online Access at:||N40,950|
Advanced registration is required to join this course. Limited class size and registration window means early birds have an advantage. Register now and access qualifying discounts.Register Now