Emerging Manager Programme (EMP)
New Manager Training & Development Programme,The purpose of this programme is to take delegates through the fundamentals of management, addressing competencies required for effective management and covering everything from the functional competencies required of a manager, to the more process orientated people management.
New and Emerging Managers are tasked with the responsibility of managing a team to achieve results for the first time. They have to navigate a new environment, having moved past technical task based familiarity to managing others. The purpose of this programme is to take delegates through the fundamentals of management, addressing competencies required for effective management and covering everything from the functional competencies required of a manager, to the more process orientated people management.
This course is aimed at individuals who are earmarked as future leaders / managers in an organisation, or individuals who have recently been promoted to management level and are now having to navigate a new landscape. The practical skills will enable delegates to develop a strong foundation for effective leadership and people management.
This highly participative programme covers a wide range of topics with high-level trainer input. It combines:
- theory input, individual reflection and development planning
- extensive opportunities to focus on real work challenges in small groups
- opportunities to work in coaching pairs to share peer experience
- action based learning activities to put key skills into practice
KEY TAKE AWAY
- Fundamentals of management
- Business communication
- Project management
- Introduction to finance
- People management
- Leadership development
- Personal coaching
Course Benefits - What do I learn?
- Understand the fundamentals of business and their importance in the overall functioning of an organisation
- Enhance your leadership and management capabilities
- Identify and enhance business communication strategies to achieve results
- Effectively manage projects and your time
- Understand the fundamentals of finance
- Develop, motivate and manage a team
Individuals identified as future or emerging leaders, Individuals who are in a management role for the first time, Supervisors or team leaders
|MDP216||Weekday||Ikeja,Lagos||N126,000||11-Sep-2017||5 days||Register Online|
NOTE: To further leverage the value and impact of the Programme, we encourage organisations to send cross-functional teams of executives to P4PE Institute. We offer one of two exciting group benefits to companies sending three or more participants to this programme.
Advanced registration is required to join this course. Limited class size and registration window means early birds have an advantage. Register now and access qualifying discounts.