Emerging Manager Programme (EMP)
- New Manager Training & Development Programme
The purpose of this programme is to take delegates through the fundamentals of management, addressing competencies required for effective management and covering everything from the functional competencies required of a manager, to the more process orientated people management.
- See Schedule for Course:
- and Fees
About this course
New and Emerging Managers are tasked with the responsibility of managing a team to achieve results for the first time. They have to navigate a new environment, having moved past technical task based familiarity to managing others. The purpose of this programme is to take delegates through the fundamentals of management, addressing competencies required for effective management and covering everything from the functional competencies required of a manager, to the more process orientated people management.
This course is aimed at individuals who are earmarked as future leaders / managers in an organisation, or individuals who have recently been promoted to management level and are now having to navigate a new landscape. The practical skills will enable delegates to develop a strong foundation for effective leadership and people management.
At the end of this Programme, Participants will learn to:
- Understand the fundamentals of business and their importance in the overall functioning of an organisation
- Enhance your leadership and management capabilities
- Identify and enhance business communication strategies to achieve results
- Effectively manage projects and your time
- Understand the fundamentals of finance
- Develop, motivate and manage a team
This highly participative programme covers a wide range of topics with high-level trainer input. It combines:
- theory input, individual reflection and development planning
- extensive opportunities to focus on real work challenges in small groups
- opportunities to work in coaching pairs to share peer experience
- action based learning activities to put key skills into practice
KEY TAKE AWAY
- Fundamentals of management
- Business communication
- Project management
- Introduction to finance
- People management
- Leadership development
- Personal coaching
Individuals identified as future or emerging leaders, Individuals who are in a management role for the first time, Supervisors or team leaders
NOTE: To further leverage the value and impact of the Programme, we encourage organisations to send cross-functional teams of executives to P4PE Institute. We offer one of two exciting group benefits to companies sending three or more participants to this programme.
Advanced registration is required to join this course. Limited class size and registration window means early birds have an advantage. Register now and access qualifying discounts.Register Now
WOULD YOU LIKE TO RUN THIS MASTER CLASS IN-HOUSE?
Save training budget and create learning experiences relevant to your business and people. To have this (or any other) master class customised and increase value and impact, please contact the team on +234.809.823.7473 or email info at p4pe.co or contact us.