About this course
The P4PE Fast Track CAPM/PMP - Certified Associate & Project Management Professional course is very unique as it caters specifically for mission critical functions of the organization. It equips project personnel, managers and supervisors with the requisite skills and competencies to successfully manage projects within time, budget and risk.
The course will equip all current and aspiring managers and directors in all fields and professions with the skills and competencies necessary for the effective and profitable management of projects of all types and sizes. The comprehensive training would provide an in-depth understanding of the project management knowledge areas as outlined in the PMI® Guide to the Project management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK).
The training also services as a preparatory course for the
world renowned Project Management Professional
(PMP) certification. By passing the PMP® certification
exam, participants (and the organization as a whole)
would demonstrate a mastery of essential Project
Management skills and knowledge.
- Prepare for the PMP exam.
- Enhance your career potential and professional status.
- Learn Project Management management concepts & theory.
- Learn practical lessons from working PMP professionals.
Course Benefits - What do I learn?
- Career advancement - This course prepares Project Management professionals for career advancement opportunities. It features open interactive forums and "real-world" case studies.
- Cost-effective learning – Multiple locations. Attend the nearest to you to save on travel expenses.
- Practitioner-focused and competency-based - The curriculum is designed by subject matter experts and includes application exercises designed to develop specific competencies and decision-making skills.
- Tuition reimbursement - Many professionals will be eligible to apply for employer tuition reimbursement.
- Action-oriented curriculum - Provides opportunities for HR professionals to network, and share "real-world" experiences and apply what they learn to the workplace.
- Convenient hours - the course is offered after work hours, on the weekends, or Web-based.
Participants will gain practical skills to:
- > Identify and avoid common causes of project failure.
- > Identify options for structuring a project team.
- > Develop clear project purpose, deliverable and objectives statements.
- > Identify key areas of project risk, assess their impact and identify strategies for managing risks.
- > Analyze project scope by separating into discrete, manageable activities, complete with measurable deliverables.
- > Model the flow and timing of a project.
- > Identify “critical path” high priority tasks.
- > Estimate time for non-project activities.
- > Assess resource requirements, develop a budget.
- > Avoid scope creep.
- > Improve communication between stakeholders.
- > Create a productive team environment.
- > Implement steps to properly close-out a project.
The course is designed for managers and staff in general management or project management positions.
NOTE: To further leverage the value and impact of this Programme, we encourage organisations to send cross-functional teams of executives to P4PE Institute. We offer one of two exciting group benefits to companies sending three or more participants to this programme.
See Course Schedule for Dates, Availability & Fees
Advanced registration is required to join this course. Limited class size and registration window means early birds have an advantage. Register now and access qualifying discounts.Register Now