About this course
This is a globally relevant credential that is designed to validate management-level core human resource knowledge and skills. The credential demonstrates mastery of generally accepted HR principles in strategy and policy development as well as service delivery.
The credential is Independent of geographic region, and complements local HR practices. Through demonstrated knowledge, the credential enhances the credibility of HR professionals and the organizations they serve. This programme is suitable for different types of HR managers, managers and supervisors. It covers the entire HR management landscape.
The HRMP Certification Preparation Course covers, in detail, each of the four functional areas of the HRCI.org Body of Knowledge. At the end of the course, you will be able to identify your strongest HR functional areas and know where you need to concentrate your efforts. This is an excellent course for those interested in preparing for the HRMP exam.
It is packed full of the exact kind of content you will need to pass the exam the first time around. Full HRMP Study Materials will be provided to each student. This can be scheduled as a comprehensive condensed intensive course, (2 days) each sessions for seven (7) hours per session or a spread out programme (4 Sat, or 2 weekends Sat + Sun) each sessions for four (4) hours per session.
This Course is designed to provide you with an overview of key areas in human resource and people management. Materials include four parts that correspond to the four functional areas, responsibilities, and associated knowledge as defined by the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI).
- Prepare for the HRMP exam.
- Enhance your career potential and professional status.
- Learn Human Resource management concepts & theory.
- Learn practical lessons from working HR professionals.
Course Benefits - What do I learn?
- Career advancement - This course prepares HR professionals for career advancement opportunities. It features open interactive forums and "real-world" case studies.
- Cost-effective learning – Multiple locations. Attend the nearest to you to save on travel expenses.
- Practitioner-focused and competency-based - The curriculum is designed by subject matter experts and includes application exercises designed to develop specific competencies and decision-making skills.
- Tuition reimbursement - Many HR professionals will be eligible to apply for employer tuition reimbursement.
- Action-oriented curriculum - Provides opportunities for HR professionals to network, and share "real-world" experiences and apply what they learn to the workplace.
- Convenient hours - the course is offered after work hours, on the weekends, or Web-based.
HRMP Eligibility: What do I need to know?
An understanding and experience in HR is required Also HR practitioners or professionals must meet the following criteria or its equivalent:
- 4 year HR experience with a Master's degree or equivalent
- 5 years HR experience with a Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 7 years HR experience with a diploma or equivalent
Course Content & Structure
The HRBP exam is divided into four functional areas:
- Module 1: HR As a Business Leader (32%): -Business elements of an organization | -Financial knowledge | -Strategy & strategic planning procedures | -Global economic and political trends that affect the business | - Organizational analysis | -Management skills
- Module 2: People Development And Talent Management (29%) -Organizational development methods | -Change management processes and techniques | -Leadership concepts and applications | -Performance management procedures | -Talent management practices | -Organizational demographics | -Coaching and mentoring techniques | -Facilitating groups
- Employee Relations & Communication (20%): -Communication in the Workplace | -Laws Affecting Employee and Labor Relations | -Creating a Positive Work Environment | -Managing Employee Conduct Issues
- Module 3: HR Service Delivery (23%): | -Industry trends in HR | -Industry benchmarks for compensation | -Forecasting techniques | -Evaluation of HR information systems | -Project management | -Negotiation & interviewing techniques | -Outsourcing effectively
- Module 4: Measurement (16%): | -Quantitative & Qualitative measures | -Performance management processes | -Managerial Statistics | -Financial & Operational metrics | -HR measures | -Using technology to calculate and effectively present metrics | -Basic measurements for organizational management
The course is designed for managers and staff in general management or human resource management positions:
- HR professionals planning to take the HRMP certification exam
- HRBP professionals seeking to upgrade to HRMP
- HR practitioners seeking professional development to enhance or advance their careers
- Experienced managers who are new to the human resource field
- Other mid-level managers pursuing career change or promotion
NOTE: To further leverage the value and impact of this Programme, we encourage organisations to send cross-functional teams of HR executives to P4PE Institute. We offer one of two exciting group benefits to companies sending three or more participants to this programme.
|SELF-STUDY:||Can’t Attend? Register and Get the Self-Study Pack or Online Access at:||N78,750|
Advanced registration is required to join this course. Limited class size and registration window means early birds have an advantage. Register now and access qualifying discounts.Register Now