About this course
This is a globally relevant credential that is designed to validate professional-level core human resource knowledge and skills. The credential demonstrates mastery of generally accepted technical and operational HR principles.
Independent of geographic region, the credential complements local HR practices. Through demonstrated knowledge, the credential enhances the credibility of HR professionals and the organizations they serve.
The HRBP Certification Preparation Course covers, in detail, each of the six functional areas of the HRCI.org Body of Knowledge. At the end of the course, you will be able to identify your strongest HR functional areas and know where you need to concentrate your efforts. This is an excellent course for those interested in preparing for the HRBP exam.
It is packed full of the exact kind of content you will need to pass the exam the first time around. Full HRBP Study Materials will be provided to each student. This can be scheduled as a comprehensive condensed intensive course, (3 days) each sessions for seven (7) hours per session or a spread out programme (6 Sat, or 2 weekends Sat + Sun) each session is for four (5-6) hours.
This Course is designed to provide you with an overview of key areas in human resource and people management. Materials include six parts that correspond to the six functional areas, responsibilities, and associated knowledge as defined by the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI).
- Prepare for the HRBP exam.
- Enhance your career potential and professional status.
- Learn Human Resource management concepts & theory.
- Learn practical lessons from working HR professionals.
Course Benefits - What do I learn?
- Career advancement - This course prepares HR professionals for career advancement opportunities. It features open interactive forums and "real-world" case studies.
- Cost-effective learning – Multiple locations. Attend the nearest to you to save on travel expenses.
- Practitioner-focused and competency-based - The curriculum is designed by subject matter experts and includes application exercises designed to develop specific competencies and decision-making skills.
- Tuition reimbursement - Many HR professionals will be eligible to apply for employer tuition reimbursement.
- Action-oriented curriculum - Provides opportunities for HR professionals to network, and share "real-world" experiences and apply what they learn to the workplace.
- Convenient hours - the course is offered after work hours, on the weekends, or Web-based.
HRBP Eligibility: What do I need to know?
A basic understanding and experience in HR is required Also HR practitioners or professionals must meet the following criteria or its equivalent:
- 1 year HR experience with a Master's degree or equivalent
- 2 years HR experience with a Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 4 years HR experience with a diploma or equivalent
Course Content & Structure
The HRBP exam is divided into six functional areas:
- HR Administration (22%): -Strategic HRM and Business Trends | -Measuring and Reporting HR Data | -Change Management and Business Process Improvement | -Organizational Policies, Procedures and Regulations
- Recruitment & Selection (22%) -Workforce Planning and Staffing | -Job Analysis & Documentation | -Recruitment & Selection | -Recruitment Metrics
- Employee Relations & Communication (20%): -Communication in the Workplace | -Laws Affecting Employee and Labor Relations | -Creating a Positive Work Environment | -Managing Employee Conduct Issues
- Compensation & Benefits (14%): -Total Rewards Management | -Compensation Design | -Benefits Administration
- Training & Development (15%): -£Learning Types and latest interventions | -Performance Management | -Career Development | -Succession Planning
- Health, Safety & Security (7%): -Organizational Risks | -Employee Health & Safety | -Workplace Safety & Security
The course is designed for managers and staff in general management or human resource management positions:
- HR professionals planning to take the HRBP certification exam
- HR practitioners seeking professional development to enhance or advance their careers
- Experienced managers who are new to the human resource field
- Other mid-level managers pursuing career change or promotion
NOTE: To further leverage the value and impact of this Programme, we encourage organisations to send cross-functional teams of HR executives to P4PE Institute. We offer one of two exciting group benefits to companies sending three or more participants to this programme.
|SELF-STUDY:||Can’t Attend? Register and Get the Self-Study Pack or Online Access at:||N68,250|
Advanced registration is required to join this course. Limited class size and registration window means early birds have an advantage. Register now and access qualifying discounts.Register Now