Course Rating & Reviews!
- Benita N. Shodunke (Head, HR, ): Excellent delivery, insightful examples and discussions. | Overall: xxxxx
- Omorogiuwa L. Emegha, PHR (HR, Flour Mills Nig): Effectively engaged and enlightened the audience. | Overall: xxxxo
- Odueso A. Isaac (HR): Very good presentation, analytical skills and excellent communication skills. | Overall: xxxxo
See full review
About this course
The Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR®) is a globally relevant credential that is designed to validate the skills and knowledge of an HR professional who operates in a global marketplace. The credential demonstrates the mastery of cross-border HR responsibilities to include strategies of globalization, development of HR policies and initiatives that support organizational global growth and employer retention and creation of organizational programs, processes and tools that achieve worldwide business goals.
It is packed full of the exact kind of content you will need to pass the exam the first time around. Full PHR/SPHR Study Materials will be provided to each student. This can be scheduled as a comprehensive condensed intensive course, (3 days) each sessions for seven (7) hours per session or a spread out programme (5 Sat) for four (4) hours per session.
This Course is designed to provide you with an overview of key areas in human resource and people management. Materials include five parts that correspond to the 5 functional areas, responsibilities, and associated knowledge as defined by the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI).
- Prepare for the GPHR exam.
- Enhance your career potential and professional status.
- Learn Human Resource management concepts & theory.
- Learn practical lessons from working HR professionals.
Course Benefits - What do I learn?
- Career advancement - This course prepares HR professionals for career advancement opportunities. It features open interactive forums and "real-world" case studies.
- Cost-effective learning – Multiple locations. Attend the nearest to you to save on travel expenses.
- Practitioner-focused and competency-based - The curriculum is designed by subject matter experts and includes application exercises designed to develop specific competencies and decision-making skills.
- Tuition reimbursement - Many HR professionals will be eligible to apply for employer tuition reimbursement.
- Action-oriented curriculum - Provides opportunities for HR professionals to network, and share "real-world" experiences and apply what they learn to the workplace.
- Convenient hours - the course is offered after work hours, on the weekends, or Web-based.
GPHR Eligibility: What do I need to know?
An understanding and experience in global HR is required, Also HR practitioners or professionals must meet the following criteria or its equivalent:
- A minimum of 2 years global professional HR experience with a Master's degree or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years professional HR experience (with 2 of the 3 being global HR experience) with a Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- A minimum of 4 years professional HR experience (with 2 of the 4 being global HR experience) with a diploma or equivalent
Course Content & Structure
The GPHR exam is divided into five functional modules:
- Strategic Business Management (26%)
- Global Talent Acquisition & Mobility (22%)
- Organizational Effectiveness & Talent Development (22%)
- Global Compensation and Benefits (18%)
- Workforce Relations and Risk Management (12%)
The course is designed for managers and staff in general management or human resource management positions:
- HR professionals planning to take the GPHR; certification exam
- PHR/SPHR/HRBP/HRMP professionals seeking to "upgrade" their certification to GPHR;
- HR practitioners seeking professional development to enhance or advance their careers
- Experienced managers who are new to the human resource field
- Other mid-level managers pursuing career change or promotion
NOTE: To further leverage the value and impact of this Programme, we encourage organisations to send cross-functional teams of HR executives to P4PE Institute. We offer one of two exciting group benefits to companies sending three or more participants to this programme.
|SELF-STUDY:||Can’t Attend? Register and Get the Self-Study Pack or Online Access at:||N89,250|
Advanced registration is required to join this course. Limited class size and registration window means early birds have an advantage. Register now and access qualifying discounts.Register Now