Beyond Training Administration
Competency based Analysis, Strategy & ROI of L&D training course.
Because the current roles of Learning and Development (L&D) in all organizations will change in the future in line with the trends in best practices, efforts of the employees in all L&D department must compare favourably. They must provide more focused learning and achieve better Return on Investment (ROI) from their training initiatives. The L&D professionals must always deliver courses that drive business, if they will be true business partners. The L&D professionals must always be at the cutting edge of self-organization and inject great sense of passion into what they do. The most prominent of the range of competencies that will achieve all these are what this course addresses.
Course Content & Structure
- Organization's Strategic Objectives
- Organization's Core Values
- L&D Functions
- L&D Linked to Business Strategy
- Manpower Planning and Needs for Training
- Key Elements of L&D Business Plan
- Competency-based Learning Intervention
- Curriculum Planning
- Effective Management of Training
- Venue Arrangement Protocols
- Laying Out the Training Room
- Relationship with Facilitators
- Training Delivery Methods
- Planning and preparing
- Audience knowledge
- Designing a training session
- Essential facilities for learning
- Training Evaluation
- Training Analytics
Course Benefits - What do I learn?
At the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- describe the role of a training needs assessment in addressing performance gaps
- discuss the reasons for a training needs assessment
- describe the framework for conducting a needs analysis
- describe the methods available to collect needs assessment data.
NOTE: To further leverage the value and impact of this Programme, we encourage organisations to send cross-functional teams of HR executives to P4PE Institute. We offer one of two exciting group benefits to companies sending three or more participants to this programme.
Advanced registration is required to join this course. Limited class size and registration window means early birds have an advantage. Register now and access qualifying discounts.