About this course
In ever-greening organizations, HR professionals frequently face challenges in understanding the performance capability within their Organization, formulating a plan to match organizational capability to mission, engaging and retaining the right people, and sustaining the Organization's capability to perform over time.
The competency management framework has become key factor in determining how HR adds value in the competitive and volatile business milieu. A growing number of organizations see competence as the key to stellar performance. Competency translates into measurable and observable behaviours or actions that employees must display.
Competencies enable an organization to integrate strategic HR and business plans into one seamless overarching strategy to develop people, optimize resource allocation, enhance services, and create efficiencies. This is done through increased employee engagement, defined expectations and definitions of success customized to your business and internal processes, to maximize the use of resources. Core competency differentiates an Organisation from its competitors and create a company's competitive advantage in the Market place.
Course Benefits & Objectives?
In addition to helping organisations standout, below are other areas where competency Management can be used:
- Recruitment and selection
- Learning and development
- Performance measurement & Management
- Career development and succession planning
- Strategic HR planning
- Governance and change management - Manage Your Competency Initiative for Long Term Success
- Sustainable competencies
- Refreshing and adapting to meet changing organizational needs
Course Content & Structure
- Identifying competencies
- Reviewing relevant organisational Assets
- Competency framework developing
- Developing behavioural indicators
- Direct worker observation and review of worker materials
- Understanding and defining the talent needed and available
- Addressing skills deficiencies
- Matching talent to performance needs
- Matching the right people with the right skills with the right jobs
- Competency assessment tools
This programme is suitable for HR professionals, line managers / supervisions who are responsible for people performance
We work with our clients by ensuring that there is a deliberate, process based transfer of knowledge from P4PE Institute to you. The end result are solutions that make you Self-sufficient rather than reliant. We work extensively to ensure that underlying problems are clearly and precisely identified and the right solution is provided. Our solutions are integrated, easy to replicate, practical, and workable.Talk with us today. We believe the P4PE Institute difference will be evident to your immediate Needs
NOTE: To further leverage the value and impact of this Programme, we encourage organisations to send cross-functional teams of HR executives to P4PE Institute. We offer one of two exciting group benefits to companies sending three or more participants to this programme.
Advanced registration is required to join this course. Limited class size and registration window means early birds have an advantage. Register now and access qualifying discounts.Register Now