About this course
Fundamentals of Employment Law is a practical and interactive 2-day programme provides a foundation in the basic elements of the Nigerian Employment & Labour Law. It enables you to handle the common employment issues that arise on a day-to-day basis in a positive and professional manner. The Course also reviews recent cases that has resulted in amendments to the Act.
Course Benefits & Objectives?
- At the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand the core legal principles that apply to the relationship between the employer and the employee
- Evaluate your organisations documentation, policies and procedures
- Provide basic advise on resolving common employment Issues
Course Content & Structure
- Part I.
- > - General Provisions as to protection of wages, contracts of employment and terms and conditions of employment Protection of wages | Contracts of employment , Terms and conditions of employment, | General
- PART II
- > - Recruiting, Recruiters and recruiting generally | Recruiting for employment in & Outside Nigeria | Enforcement provisions & Applications
- PART III
- > - Special Classes Of Worker And Miscellaneous Special Provisions. Apprentices, Employment of women, Young persons, Domestic service, Labour health areas, Registration, employment exchanges, etc. Forced labour
- PART IV
- > - Supplemental: Records and returns, Administration, Settlement of disputes, Miscellaneous
All HR professionals without a formal training in Labour law, Managers and supervisors with responsibility for hiring and firing employees; Admin officers and any employee that handles staff matters.
NOTE: To further leverage the value and impact of this Programme, we encourage organisations to send cross-functional teams of HR executives and Line Managers to P4PE Institute. We offer one of two exciting group benefits to companies sending three or more participants to this programme.
|SELF-STUDY:||Can’t Attend? Register and Get the Self-Study Pack or Online Access at:||N40,950|
Advanced registration is required to join this course. Limited class size and registration window means early birds have an advantage. Register now and access qualifying discounts.Register Now