About this course
Customer service is increasingly becoming a vital business issue as organizations realize the benefits of an integrated, strategic customer service management system for providing effective customer support.
Professionals working within customer-focused businesses, or those managing their organization's Customer Service function need to be kept informed about the latest techniques and experiences.
From small customer service departments to large call centers, the importance of developing a valued relationship with customers using a strategic Customer Service management system is an essential foundation of long-term business growth.
Course aim and overview: to build the culture, knowledge and skills required to develop, improve and manage any customer service environment.
Course Benefits - What do I learn?
The purpose of this course is to train customer service leaders to deliver customer service excellence as part of overall efforts to improve customer service and increase customer advocacy. In return for this training investment P4PE will deliver managers who are: more innovative, more efficient, save the organization money by understanding the Cost of Bad Service, grow the business, and enjoy working with your customers, in fact, building long term relationships with them which encourages customers to spread positive 'word of mouth' advocacy leading to increased referrals.
Each aspect of the course will focus on achieving specific objectives through classroom exercises and enhanced through each participant continuing their learning after the training via the recommended readings and activities.
MODULE 1: Understand the value of a customer service philosophy for business growth and service excellence
- Identify and define a diversity of attitudes, knowledge and skills required to focus on customers and customer needs
- Address diverse customer needs and values
- Describe how leadership, vision/mission statements and application of resources influence an organization's customer service focus
- Develop an integrated approach to customer service process management
- Understand implementation, assessment and compliance with the International Customer Service Standard
- Explain how to use best practice methodology to increase market share and customer retention
- Identify key customer service leadership principles and skills
- Apply customer service management principles and models to your work
- Nurture your own leadership skills and identify opportunities for self-improvement
- Develop leadership skills for influencing, correcting and leading a customer-driven organization
- Develop and manage reward and recognition programs
- Recruit and select customer-centric employees
- Develop teamwork systems
- Develop enhanced strategies to manage attendance and staff retention
- Assess the attitude, skills and competencies of employees with regard to providing high quality service centric outcome
- Effectively monitor employee performance and satisfaction levels.
- Develop operating systems that support excellent customer service
- Identify relevant technology solutions and how to effectively benefit from implementation
- Improve service delivery and process management
- Effectively assess outsource providers and the impact on customers of these strategic partnerships
- Devise a strategic system which handles customer inquiries and billing as well as retaining and growing clients
- Develop and implement a balanced scorecard to measure and predict customer service performance
- Describe the means of measuring and analysing both internal and external customer satisfaction
- Design and implement a world class complaint management and feedback monitoring system able to feed into continuous improvement
- Drive exceptional customer loyalty through best practice customer service
- Develop a plan for implementing and integrating a customer service management system in the workplace
- Expand, strengthen, and improve your organization's customer service processes
- Maintain momentum for customer service excellence
Customer Service Supervisors and Managers, Service Supervisors & Managers, Operations Managers, Product fulfilment managers & Supervisors, Sales managers, Supervisors, Retail store owners, Customer service officers, Entrepreneurs, FMCG Managers etc.
NOTE: To further leverage the value and impact of the Programme, we encourage organisations to send cross-functional teams of executives to P4PE Institute. We offer one of two exciting group benefits to companies sending three or more participants to this programme.
Advanced registration is required to join this course. Limited class size and registration window means early birds have an advantage. Register now and access qualifying discounts.Register Now