What We Offer
Working at P4PE definitely has its advantages, with an array of benefits designed to help you do your best work. Here are a few of the highlights:*
Health & Wellness
- Full health coverage: 100% employer paid health insurance for employees and low premium cost for dependents
- Other benefits: Short & long-term disability, group life insurance and long-term care insurance
- On-site fitness center: Join for a small fee and get access to modern equipment including: a CrossFit, multi-station, sports machines, treadmills, elliptical machines and more
- On-site cafe: The Perk Cafe serves the entire fast-food menu and offers breakfast and lunch items
- Coffee, tea and snacks: We love our coffee and tea! Added perk – enjoy free, organic coffee from inhouse coffee Beans. You can also purchase a snack, drink, sandwich and more from nearby Micro Market anytime.
Paid Leave (40 - 130 days!)
- Paid time off (PTO): It starts at 15 days a year and increases annually
- Holidays: Twelve public holidays with two floating holidays to be used at your discretion
- Year end break: Five to ten days of PTO to be used at your discretion at year end/new year between Dec 15 to Jan 15
- Maternity leave: 100% paid maternity leave for all new mothers for 16 weeks (4 months) covering the birth of a child (before and after EDD inclusive)
- New parent PTO: Five days of PTO to new parents to use during the first 12 months following the birth or adoption of a child
- A Day to Give Back: One day of PTO to use each month for volunteering and/or community service (discretional & optional)
Productive Work Weeks
- Employee referral bonus program: Employees who identify and help attract top talent are always rewarded
- Flexible work schedules: Employees have various options at the department level for adjusting work schedules and environments
Through “A Day to Give Back,” P4PE employees have the opportunity to use a full day of PTO each month to volunteer in their communities or religion.
We are committed to guiding intrapreneurs at P4PE by supporting them to develop valuable entrepreneural skills through education, networking and inclusion. We host educational and networking meetups every quarter for all staff at P4PE HQ. The meetings include presentations from executives — both internal and external, a book club, entrepreneurship game, lunch and learns, happy hours and more.
*Benefits vary by region