What We Look For
Curious? Check. Adaptable? It’s essential. Resourceful and ready to turn on a dime? That’s another common characteristic of the candidates who succeed at P4PE.
As the business environment continues to evolve at a lightning-fast pace, it’s the energy and enthusiasm of our people that keep us at the forefront of innovations.
“When hiring, I seek grit, persistence, curiosity, determination, adaptability, competitiveness and scientific orientation. That is fact and evidence-driven, hypothesis-forming and willing to change your mind. These traits are ingredients for limitless potential in people. The antithesis of dogma, pedigree, privilege and entitlement.”
– Joel Omeike!, P4PE Institute CEO
What We Offer
Working at P4PE definitely has its advantages, with an array of benefits designed to help you do your best work. Here are a few of the highlights:*
Health & Wellness
- Full health coverage: 100% employer paid health insurance for employees and low premium cost for dependents
- Other benefits: Short & long-term disability, group life insurance and long-term care insurance
- On-site fitness center: Join for a small fee and get access to modern equipment including: a CrossFit
multi-station, sports machines, treadmills, elliptical machines and more
- On-site cafe: The Perk Cafe serves the entire fast-food menu and offers breakfast and lunch items
- Coffee, tea and snacks: We love our coffee and tea! Added perk – enjoy free, organic coffee from inhouse coffee Beans. You can also purchase a snack, drink, sandwich and more from our Staff Micro Market anytime.
- Paid time off (PTO): It starts at 15 days a year and increases annually
- Holidays: Eight public holidays with two floating holidays to be used at your discretion
- Maternity leave: 100% paid maternity leave for all new mothers for 16 weeks (4 months) covering the birth of a child (before and after EDD inclusive)
- New parent PTO: Five days of PTO to new parents to use during the first 12 months following the birth or adoption of a child
- A Day to Give Back: One day of PTO to use each month for volunteering and/or community service
Productive Work Weeks
- Employee referral bonus program: Employees who identify and help attract top talent are always rewarded
- Flexible work schedules: Employees have various options at the department level for adjusting work schedules and environments
Through “A Day to Give Back,” P4PE employees have the opportunity to use a full day of PTO each month to volunteer in their communities or religion.
Women’s Leadership Group
We are committed to guiding and empowering women at P4PE by supporting them to develop valuable professional skills through education, networking and inclusion. We host educational and networking meetings every quarter for all women at P4PE globally. The meetings include presentations from female executives — both internal and external, a book club, lunch and learns, happy hours and more.
*Benefits vary by region