THE SALES M.B.A.
A POWERFUL SALES TRAINING PROGRAM TO DRAMATICALLY IMPROVE CORPORATE SALES RESULTS
Sales is not about force-fitting a product or solution onto a customer. Rather, it's about first finding out exactly what the customer needs and wants as completely as possible, and from as many different perspectives as possible, then showing where and how your product or service can satisfy those specific requirements. The Sales M.B.A. from P4PE teaches participants how to do this.
The Course Structure
- 1. What’s really possible?
- 2. Funnel management and close ratios
- 3. Building customer profiles
- 4. The FIVE gears of selling
- 5. Selling value, not price
- 6. Create long term partnerships
- 1. Practice occurs in the class
- 2. Content is truly absorbed and understood
- 3. Immediately relevant back on the job
- 4. Program is centered around discovery based learning
- 1. Begins in the class and continues for one year post class
- 2. On the job feedback
- 3. In field coaching
- 4. Consistent daily application of new behaviors
Components of the Course
- Setting the Expectation: By immersing participants in the innovative Gold of the Desert Kings experience, sales professionals “commit to win, not just to survive”. The personal challenge for each individual is to achieve all that’s possible.
- 2. Funnel Management: Build and manage a sales funnel that generates predictable sales results. Sales success is the result of a disciplined process, not wishful thinking.
- 3. Selling with Integrity: Using our Council of the Marble Star™ module, you’ll develop the ability to sell with integrity, not just on product knowledge. Who we choose to buy from is often as important as what we choose to buy.
- 4. Customer Profile: Learn about your prospective customer’s current reality before attempting to show them how to improve that reality. Knowledge is power; knowledge used is powerful!
- 5. Selling Skills: Implement the five gears of selling so you shift smoothly from executive presence and real need to objections, close and next steps. We only buy what we understand, and only from people we trust.
- 6. Building Partnerships: Build long-term partnerships with customers, don’t just generate individual transactions. Being a vendor is about making a deal; being a partner is about making a difference.
- 7. Field Coaching and Leadership: Change behavior by walking the talk yourself, and taking the walk with your reps. Performance improves when new behaviors are reinforced through on-the-job coaching.
- 8. SmartBiz Website (Coming soon): Log on to the SmartBiz website, where you can achieve higher levels of sales excellence. Success shared breeds success multiplied.
This course is designed for the sales team of organisations that want to continuously improve their success rate in the field.P4PE Consulting | 2 First Foundation Close, Opebi Ikeja, Lagos | firstname.lastname@example.org, www.p4pe.co